Jun 29, 2012 7:00 PM (ended)
Bythel Hagee Life Center
The Great Challenge returns by popular demand – the “2nd Annual Warrior Chefs Cook-Off”!
- To the men of Cornerstone: Take advantage of taking your special lady on a date night! Treat her to a Five Star four-course meal prepared under the direction of four of the finest chefs in San Antonio! We need you to show your support of the male chefs of America!
- To the women of Cornerstone: Host your husband, your special friend or family member to a fabulous gourmet feast and enjoy a night of joy and fellowship. We need you to show support of the female chefs of America!
Pastor Matthew Hagee will host the evening as the contenders compete for the coveted Warrior Chef’s Challenge Title. Last year’s winners, Sandy Farhart and Diana Hagee will defend their title from the challenge of Cornerstone's Executive Chef Eric Rocha and Cornerstone Christian Schools Superintendent Dr. Jerry Eshleman.
Our esteemed judges are:
- Sybil Pici of PICICO Enterprises/McDonalds
- Ron Acosta, owner of Las Palapas Restaurants
- Drew Glick, owner of Drew’s American Grill
All guests will enjoy a 5-STAR FOUR COURSE MEAL which includes:
- Appetizer: Prepared under the direction of the Chef at Kirby’s Steakhouse
- Salad: Prepared under the direction of the Chef at Aldino’s at the Vineyard
- Entree: Prepared under the direction of the Chef at The Grill of Leon Springs
- Dessert: Prepared under the direction of the Pastry Chef of Drew’s American Grill
- Complimentary childcare and dinner for children from the ages of 8 weeks to 10 years of age
- Guests have opportunity to win door prizes which include: Gift Certificates from Kirby’s Steakhouse, Drew’s American Grill and the Westin La Cantera Hotel
Tickets are $50 person with all proceeds benefitting Cornerstone Christian Schools – Childcare is provided!!
Tickets may be purchased at the Courtesy Booths as you exit or through the Events office Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm. Seating is limited so purchase your tickets today!!
Photos from 2011 Warrior Chef Cookoff