The Blessed Life is a single adult parent ministry for anyone parenting alone for any reason. The ministry team is comprised of pastors and staff from Cornerstone Church’s adult, early childhood, middle and high school ministries who team together to offer the parent theme-based fellowship and educational opportunities while the children have their own supervised programs with a similar theme.
Meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every month at Cornerstone Church’s Life Center. A full family gourmet dinner is served at every meeting for $5 a family. Tickets for this meal and meeting are available at any Special Events sales table in the church or can be purchased at the Special Events office.
Pastor Brent serves as an associate pastor and pastoral counselor at Cornerstone Church. He holds a Masters Degree in Christian Counseling and is a retired military veteran. Brandy is a registered nurse with the North East Independent School District. They have two children.
To take all the Gospel to all the world and to every generation. Allowing them to discover the difference that Christ can make in their lives.
To encourage, educate, and equip the single parent to raise their family in the fear and admonition of the Lord while strengthening family bonds, one precious moment at a time.
- January - An Evening to Honor
- February - Get Back on the Horse
- March - Fiesta - Celebrating Life
- April - Clean House - Decluttering Your Life
- May - Trips, Camps, and Staycations
- June - Nature in the City
- July - Prioritizing Life
- August - Plan for Prosperity
- September - Safeguarding the Family
- November - The Celebration is in the House
- December - Family Ornament Project